Carroll Construction recently remodeled much of the Odum family home.
We helped enhance this wonderful home by adding living space, designing a new kitchen equipped with high end appliances, laying beautiful tile flooring, building out an efficient laundry room, and developing several other cosmetic and energy efficiency improvements!
The scope of the renovation project:
Fully Remodeled and Renovated Kitchen
- Popcorn ceiling removed
- Tray Ceiling added to mitigate the confined feeling of the original 8' ceilings
- New Cabinets with a more efficient layout to maximize space,
- New Appliances added and installed
- New Hardware for cabinetry and accessories
- Granite Counter tops installed
- Installed Delta Plumbing Fixtures
- Tile flooring (Tile installed over concrete board for stability on a raised home)
- LED lighting added to give a more modern feel
198 Square Feet of Living Area Added
The new square footage needed to be built over a dry pad due to moisture concerns with the original project, so we poured a slab to keep the ground dry and piers to tie in to the remainder of the raised home.
- Additional living area added to accommodate the expanded kitchen/dining area
- Relocated the "laundry niche" into a larger laundry room
- Replaced the heating and air units with newer high efficiency units
- Replace the exterior doors
- Brick the piers and install a new set of brick steps
- Install foam insulation underneath the home
- Install Drainage to maintain the natural drainage of the property
Click to view the full image gallery:
Are you ready to make the move to building a custom home on your property or lot?
Contact Carroll Construction to see how we can make your dream home a reality!