The Granier family contracted Carroll Construction to add on a beautiful & functional outdoor kitchen & entertaining area.
The Granier family wanted to enhance their pool area by adding an adjoined space for cooking and entertaining in the shade. They also needed a permanent carport to replace an older metal unit, plus Mr. Granier desired a large storage garage with a built-in workshop space.
Our primary challenge with this renovation & addon project was to create a seamless transition between the existing materials and the new construction.
Features of the structure
- Used hardiplank siding to match the existing siding where we tied into the existing structure
- Nordic Spruce V-Groove ceiling and feature wall
- Shade porch on side of the storage building
- Created a large wood burning outdoor brick fireplace with a Stainless steel metal insert
Amenities of the Outdoor Kitchen
- Thick granite counter tops throughout the outdoor kitchen area
- FireMagic outdoor grill with side burner unit
- Stainless steel metal fabricated backsplash/heatshield and venthood
- Large outdoor kitchen island with granite counter tops
- Undermount cleanup sink with faucet
- Stainless steel outdoor refrigerator built-in
- Stained concrete was used for the outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor cabinet units constructed with brick
- Stainless steel doors were installed for access to storage